CALDCloggers

We're participants of the 4th CALD Communications Workshop!! Having loads of fun and learning a great deal! Let's hope we'll all be able to grow together as party partners!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Progress from PDI-P


Soon I got back to my office, I prepared my presentation about all things that I've got from CALD Workshop that would be presented to my central board. And yesterday, in weekly board meeting, I had a big apreciation for my presentation from everyone who attend the meeting.

Although they still didn't know very well about how the things work, they really got some points that the internet could be an alternative media. The meeting also decided to endorse all politician from our party to make a blog!

Now, I've manage a blog entitled "Suara Oposisi" (Voice of Opposition) and I plan to make a podcast in the next week with the theme "Rice Import" as an actual issue (an interview with member of parliament).

Hendra Kusumah

1 Comments:

Anonymous meinardus said...

hendra, that's great news. keep blogging and spreading the word. in the end, the party will profit from your progressive initiatives!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home