CALDCloggers

We're participants of the 4th CALD Communications Workshop!! Having loads of fun and learning a great deal! Let's hope we'll all be able to grow together as party partners!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Attn caldcloggers: urgent action required

Bad news dear friends! Our collective Blogging guru .. .. our man of immense patience.. our man with all the techi answers , Abraham Olandres aka Abe is down with the flu virus. In other words, while he might be apt at keeping his laptop free of viruses, his physical body is another story.

I've been told by his doctors that he can only get well if he get ``hits" of get well soon messages. The more the ``get well soon Abe hits" the faster his recovery .

So lets start people... we have to have our guru back in action.

Gulmina Bilal

2 Comments:

Blogger Gideon said...

abe! Get well soon! best wishes from Malaysia!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous deedee said...

I was in the launching of Dr. Ronald Meinardus book, and saw Abe, the guru. He is all well, as he didn't even mention to me that he was sick. He looked perfectly okay, my dear fellow caldcloggers!

I am looking forward to talking to him next week. The blogging virus really caught me, and I am serious about becoming a professional!!!

Hello to everyone.

Deedee

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home